Nominations are being accepted for several positions. If you’re interested in any of them, just email nwsaBandOrch@gmail.com and let us know which you’re interested in. We will vote at the BOB Awards Banquet on May 29.
- Vice President
- Recording Secretary: takes notes at meetings and writes minutes
- Social Media/Communications: updates and maintains website, posts on Facebook and other social media
- Fundraising Chair
- Concert coordinator for band: organizes volunteers to create program, feed students and sell concessions at band concerts
- Concert coordinator for orchestra: organizes volunteers to create program, feed students and sell concessions at orchestra concerts
Please note that the dates of some of the spring concerts have changed. This is the correct information:
- April 30: High School Band and Orchestra
- May 3: Recital Seminar
- May 5: Middle School Band and Orchestra
BOB Awards Banquet
Please save the date of Friday, May 29th for our BOB Awards Banquet. This will be a family event in the early evening. Teachers will present students with awards, we will share a potluck dinner, and will vote on BOB board positions. More on this later!